So in a recent video on my youtube channel I showed how I used Saru’s flower dingbat and the fit to path function that is now available in Canvas Workspace for computer, and although the process worked for me in the video, for some it didn’t work this is what I made originally.
Ive come up with an alternative process, which I’ve tried several times with different shapes and size/number of flowers and this way seems to work consistently, this is what ive made so far.
So ive recorded another video and I hope it helps.
If Ive helped or inspired you, I would love you to shop with me For Stampin Up supplies Here
Sign up to My Newsletter Here