So this morning I thought I would have a play with one of the simple patchwork designs in the ScanNCut machine. So I chose this design and sized it to 5 inches and placed it onto the mat on my screen.
I then saved it to a USB stick and opened it in Canvas, I created an 0.04 inset line which I selected and made a draw/dash line.
I did this to all the parts of the design, and whilst in Canvas I also created a large matting layer which I also applied a draw/dashed line to.
I re saved the design back onto my USB stick and put it into the machine and cut everything.
All went fine until I stuck the yellow matting layer to my base card and I must have squeezed to hard on my glue bottle because the end of the bottle flew off dumping a big blob of white glue all over the two parts of my card.
So back to square one and start all over again, anyway here it is finished and I stamped and cut some Stampin Up flowers from the Flower Patch set I used the direct cut function in SNC for that and added a 1mm border.
I think it’s turned out OK.